Many people set themselves up for failure with unrealistic New Year’s resolutions. Forget the usual “I will eat less, exercise more, and stop drinking” empty promises for ringing in the new year.
I will not set myself up for failure, not this year. Instead I will be realistic with my resolutions for 2012. I can do this!
I now present you with Martha’s Top 10 New Year’s Resolutions for 2012!
10. Stop saying “your trash” while collecting trash in the aisle
9. No more making ‘whoopee’ in the coach lavatories
8. Stop drinking from the wine bottles during flight
7. No more smoking during the meal service
6. Stop yelling “WE’RE CRASHING” over the pa system during turbulence
5. Stop saying “thank you” when I’m handed trash
4. I will try not to yell at passengers during boarding
3. Stop playing ‘Words with Friends’ with Alec Baldwin
2. I will not accuse Justin Bieber of fathering my baby
1. Stop referring to passengers as ‘inmates’
Happy New Year!!!
Share your resolutions below……